Thursday, January 31, 2008

Body in london, Heart in Singapore

Hey baby..it's been a long day..been walking around constantly so pretty tired right now. It's bout 5+pm here and just posting to say hi.. been waiting for you to post a comment but guess you are busy and all..nvm...=(

Anyway saw quite alot of sights today and the flight was ok..very long and tiring but tts normal..Took 1 blardy hour to walk to mels place cause it's so damn far..now damn tired siah..I'll be heading to dinner in a short while but since you ain't online i guess you are busy..so take care now bb...

Missing and Loving you loads....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey...an hour to mel's????? goodness..why didnt you just take public transport?! oh dear... dont forget to take lots of pictures so I can see whats going on! I texted you but you didnt reply so I guess you are busy at present too.. I miss you too especially after hearing 'all my lovin' from the across the universe soundtrack being played on my friend's bro's laptop.. oh well.. we have spent so much time together that there are traces of you everywhere it is simply not easy at all to shrug off your absence.. Im missing you too.. go get a calling card and call me! and guess what.. im quite on track in terms of saving money.. both nights of clubbing and I have spent only $3.50 on supper the 1st night..ok i think the post is getting way too long so im going to just stay online and if you come on msn dont forget to leave a message! knowing me an insomniac, I might still be awake! lets see how lucky we are.. hhaahha... love you loads, cuddle poo!