Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Sad sorrow but hopeful tomorrow

Hey baby,
i'm typing this while u are sleeping..hope you don't mind that..anyway, it's been a short 6 mths yet each day i hav spent with you has made me a very happy man. Going away is never easy but i'll be sure to make it back home in time for your bday. You and I are going to miss each other alot and maybe this will help strengthen us eh? Remember that absence makes the heart grow fonder right?

Don't do anything stupid whilst I am away ok? i noe tt's abit ambiguous but no worries cause u noe y? Our relat has always been based on trust and will carry on being about that..YOU MUST REMEMBER TO STARDY HARD THOUGH!!! STOP SLACKING AND SHOPPING WHEN I'M NOT AROUND OK?!!! seriously baby, last sem liao just finish up and meet me in europe ok?

Most prob you'll read this when you just got back from the airport so don't be too sad ok? I'll see you in abit and I'll be missing you all the time on the plane..

Plenty of love,hugs and kisses
From ur big bear,
Ben

No comments: